Toplam 18 adet ürün

Walter Isaacson, Einstein: His Life and Universe

Einstein: His Life and Universe  

Walter Isaacson  
Simon & Schuster  

The definitive, internationally bestselling biography of Albert Einstein from the author of The Innovators, Steve Jobs and Benjamin Franklin. **Now the basis ...

74.11 74.11 TL
M. Şükrü Hanioğlu, Ataturk: An Intellectual Biography

Ataturk: An Intellectual Biography  

M. Şükrü Hanioğlu  
Princeton University Press  

When Mustafa Kemal Ataturk became the first president of Turkey in 1923, he set about transforming his country into a secular republic where nationalism ...       

114.64 77.96 TL
18% Jean Sasson, Daughters Of Arabia: Princess 2

Daughters Of Arabia: Princess 2  

Jean Sasson  
Bantam Press  

Readers of Princess Sultana's extraordinary biography Princess were gripped by her powerful indictment of women's lives behind the veil within the royal family ...

54.90 45.02 TL
33% Carly Simon, Boys in the Trees

Boys in the Trees  

Carly Simon  
Constable  

Carly Simon is a household name. She was the staple of the '70s and '80s Billboard charts and was famously married to James Taylor with whom she has two ...       

137.39 92.05 TL
J. Randy Taraborrelli, Becoming Beyonce: The Untold Story

Becoming Beyonce: The Untold Story  

J. Randy Taraborrelli  
Grand Central Publishing  

A Billboard Must-Read Fall 2015 Music Book The first comprehensive biography ever published about America's favorite living pop icon, Beyoncé, from New York ...

149.58 100.22 TL
33% Jose Mourinho, Mourinho

Mourinho  

Jose Mourinho  
Headline Book Publishing  

Mourinho is a beautiful illustrated book which is both a sumptuous celebration of The Special One's managerial career so far, and an enigmatic insight into his ...

137.39 92.05 TL
33% Charles J. Shields, I Am Scout: The Biography of Harper Lee

I Am Scout: The Biography of Harper Lee  

Charles J. Shields  
Square Books  

To Kill a Mockingbird is one of the most widely read novels in American literature. It's also a perennial favorite in highschool English classrooms across the ...

47.81 32.03 TL
29% Jean Sasson, Princess: Secrets to Share

Princess: Secrets to Share  

Jean Sasson  
Doubleday  

In the international bestseller Princess: The True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia Princess Al-Saud and author Jean Sasson began a compelling ... 

89.24 63.36 TL
33% Charles J. Shields, Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee

Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee  

Charles J. Shields  
Holt Paperbacks  

"A fine, well-rounded portrait of Harper Lee. Mockingbird is good reading."--Star-Tribune (Minneapolis)  To Kill a Mockingbird--the twentieth century's most ...

96.11 64.39 TL
Robin Rinaldi, The Wild Oats Project

The Wild Oats Project  

Robin Rinaldi  
Hodder & Stoughton Ltd  

A testament to how far feminism has taken us all...her search for sexual nirvana is hugely refreshing. The Sunday Times  A revealing...quest for sexual ...     

102.97 102.97 TL
Catherine Mayer, Charles: The Heart of a King

Charles: The Heart of a King  

Catherine Mayer  
WH Allen  

An important portrait of Charles, Prince of Wales, that sheds light into previously unseen corners of his life. He has lived his whole life in the public ... 

96.07 96.07 TL
33% Tom Robbins, Tibetan Peach Pie: A True Account of an Imaginative Life

Tibetan Peach Pie: A True Account of an Imaginative Life  

Tom Robbins  
Ecco  

Internationally bestselling novelist and American icon Tom Robbins delivers the long awaited tale of his wild life and times, both at home and around the ...     

149.53 100.19 TL
Boris Johnson, The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History

The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History  

Boris Johnson  
Hodder & Stoughton Ltd  

Marking the fiftieth anniversary of Winston Churchill's death, Boris Johnson explores what makes up the 'Churchill Factor' - the singular brilliance of one of ...

171.74 171.74 TL
İpek Çalışlar, Madam Ataturk: A Biography

Madam Ataturk: A Biography  

İpek Çalışlar  
Saqi Books  

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk is hailed as one of the most charismatic political leaders of the twentieth-century, but little is known today about his one and only ... 

116.70 78.19 TL
Tahia Gamal Abdel Nasser, Nasser: My Husband

Nasser: My Husband  

Tahia Gamal Abdel Nasser  
Cario Press  

Gamal Abdel Nasser, architect of Egypt's 1952 Revolution, president of the country from 1956 to 1970, hero to millions across the Arab world since the Suez ... 

24.90 24.90 TL
David Barnett, Suede: The Authorised Biography

Suede: The Authorised Biography  

David Barnett  
Andre Deutsch  

The definitive, authorized story of Suede, written by an insider with the cooperation of all members, now revised and updated From the early beginnings and ...

102.97 102.97 TL
Cathy Glass, Please Dont Take My Baby

Please Don't Take My Baby  

Cathy Glass  
Harper Element  

'I'm going to love my baby and give her lots of attention,' Jade said. 'I'll show my mum she's wrong.' Jade, 17, is pregnant, homeless and alone when she's ...

4.90 4.90 TL
İrfan Orga, Portraits of a Turkish Family

Portraits of a Turkish Family  

İrfan Orga  
Eland  

A story of Irfan Orga's family's survival. Sayfa Sayısı: 316 Baskı Yılı: 2004 Dili: İngilizce Yayınevi: ...                                                                                     

89.24 59.79 TL